Import SCCM power management reports
After installing and configuring SCCM R3 , the power management reports will not appear automatically , you will need to import them into SCCM console
Steps to Import SCCM power management reports :
1. Make sure SQL Reporting Services component is installed and configured
2. Go to Reporting Services under : Computer Management > Reporting. Right-click the Reporting Services server role and select Copy Reports to Reporting Services
3. Select Database server name and database instance name for SCCM.
4. Select database authentication method to gain access to connect to database and press Next.
5. Select the second option to Import Reports from a cabinet file, and click Browse
6. Browse to “%ConfigMgr install folder%\Reports\Power Management” folder and select MicrosoftReportsPack.cab file.
This will list all Power Management reports which will be imported.
7. Press Next twice.